Do you want to be part of a fast-growing organisation and help customers realise sales through marketplaces such as Amazon, Bol.com and other marketplaces?
As a marketplaces specialist, you are responsible for a portfolio of customers. You support these companies with generating sales on marketplaces like Amazon and Bol.com. You do this by uploading new product listings, managing and optimising existing products and by regularly checking the accounts and resolving any problems.
Advertising on marketplaces is becoming increasingly important in order to be found well. You help our clients by setting up advertising campaigns (SEA) to drive traffic to the product listing pages or brand store. Analysing and improving these campaigns is an important part of your job.
- Account Management Clients Amazon & Bol.com
- Content creation marketplaces
- Set-up and management of advertising campaigns
- Support with A+ content and brandstores
- Determine the best strategy together with the client
- Keep up to date with the latest developments within marketplaces
- >5 years experience with marketplaces
- HBO / WO intellectual and professional level
- You want to help clients with marketplace strategy to realise more sales
- You like to work in a young, entrepreneurial organisation with a lot of responsibility
- Analytical and communicative strong
- Good command of Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
- Agency experience are a plus
What we offer:
- A diverse job with a lot of responsibilities and room to develop yourself
- Market-conform salary based on experience
- Possibilities to work from home or on location
- Electrical bike to commute from home to the office
- Informal working atmosphere
- No experience with marketplaces but do have experience with Google / Facebook ads? We can train you further!
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 085-0028426.